Welcome to Fall

Welcome to Fall
my favourite time of the year

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We shopped!!!!

The merchants mall is always fun at a quilt show.
I dropped by Anita’s booth and picked up some thread.  I need pink thread for a little girl’s quilt I want to get done soon and its always good to have a cone of Bottom Line on hand in case you run out on a snowy winter day. 
All three of us fell in love with this.  IMG_4211 I can’t wait to get started on it.  Perfect for the month of October.  Irene needs to move back to this end of the world so we could all do it together. 
I also picked up this pattern to make in time for Christmas.IMG_4216  These patterns are from www.happyhollowdesigns.com
There are some cute things on that website.
I found these too.  I’ve never seen black and whites with sewing themes.  The lady was so kind to keep finding white on black and black on white for me.  I have plans for these.
                            IMG_4215
I don’t remember what else the other gals bought.  To be honest we didn’t spend a lot.  None of us really need anything, but its good to keep the economy moving.  Want to see what I made with the black and whites? 
Okay, I'll show you all next Tuesday, how's that?

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF