Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We shopped!!!!

The merchants mall is always fun at a quilt show.
I dropped by Anita’s booth and picked up some thread.  I need pink thread for a little girl’s quilt I want to get done soon and its always good to have a cone of Bottom Line on hand in case you run out on a snowy winter day. 
All three of us fell in love with this.  IMG_4211 I can’t wait to get started on it.  Perfect for the month of October.  Irene needs to move back to this end of the world so we could all do it together. 
I also picked up this pattern to make in time for Christmas.IMG_4216  These patterns are from www.happyhollowdesigns.com
There are some cute things on that website.
I found these too.  I’ve never seen black and whites with sewing themes.  The lady was so kind to keep finding white on black and black on white for me.  I have plans for these.
                            IMG_4215
I don’t remember what else the other gals bought.  To be honest we didn’t spend a lot.  None of us really need anything, but its good to keep the economy moving.  Want to see what I made with the black and whites? 
Okay, I'll show you all next Tuesday, how's that?

Search This Blog