Monday, October 1, 2012

The Smilebox says the best day ever

and it wasn’t far off.  Three friends out for a day of fun and throw in a quilt show.  Doesn’t get any  better.
We picked Irene up at the train and then hit the highway.  We were in Ingersoll right as the doors opened.   


  The quilts were beautiful, each and every one of them.  I know Charleen could have stolen one or two of them and brought them home.  Now we are looking for a couple of patterns to make quilts of our own.  So far, no luck!

Here's the Smilebox.  I didn't take as many photos as I usually do.  Just a smattering this time.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

The final few slides are quilts done by their guest Jim Wilford.  As much as I would love to give you his bio, I can’t find anything on the web.  Enjoy the show…………….more to come, cause we’ve got stuff to show you……………….

Okay, I had a really good think over the week-end.  I have prizes.  I'm sure you will like it, and there will be more than one! 
There will be contest rules.  Big announcement one week from today!
Sorry, sorry, no announcement one week from today!  That's Thanksgiving for us.
So it will be Tuesday of next week.

Search This Blog