Friday, October 26, 2012

I sit here shaking my head

some days.  I don’t understand the world I live in anymore.
Karl was over talking to the chap who is building the new house next door.Builder  Someone has complained to the town about trailers being parked on the side of the road.  Twice!  Once it was a stupid place to leave it overnight, but it was really in front of our house and no inconvenience to anyone from anywhere.  The second time there were special circumstances which he didn’t know because he goes to work and never saw the entire thing.  Son of a gun, deliveries do happen in neighbourhoods all the time.  Guess the “newbie” on the street doesn’t know that.  I wonder if I should cancel the pick-up we have for Canadian Diabetes?  Or perhaps our new furniture.
Then I was reading a blog Reading– don’t know where.  It was one of those times, I went to one blog, and from there to another and that sort of continued one rainy day.  The person was complaining about grammar and spelling miskates (done on purpose) and typing errors.  She better not ever read mine!  I do all of the above in spades.  My mind moves faster than my fingers some days and other days its vice versa.  I read the post and re-read and still miss things.  Its the nature of the beast.Computer
Then there was the day I read two other blogs  (I’ve already posted about that)……people letting on the pattern belongs to them and it doesn’t……people annoyed that they have to travel to four sites to get patterns for FREE. 
I have no answers.  There are days I’d like to climb down into a big hole Diggerand pull the dirt in after me.  This world isn’t what it used to be.  I can’t figure it out……..which leads me to this.  No more comments for my blog.  I’ve taken it down and after a lot of thought I’ve decided it won’t be back.
A few Sundays ago I checked my email and there were some comments left for me to approve.  I couldn’t believe what I read.  The filthiest language I have ever seen in my life and my life has not been short!!  I don’t need that.  The “anonymous” person who left it needs to get a life.
Twice now because of one thing and another I’ve seriously considered picking up my computer and tossing it out the window. Throw Computer I do this and a few other things for the enjoyment it gives me and others. 
Why do so few in this world want to make it miserable for the rest of us?  What do they get out of it?  When you get the answers, will you let me know. 
Oh my goodness, as I write this the builder has just arrived with another trailer.  Wonder what will happen today?

Search This Blog