Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Darn it, I’ve done it again

Karl and I went for a beautiful drive on the Saturday of the Thanksgiving week-end.  He mapasked “where to” and I said Mennonite country and we took off.  Up hill, down dale and it was a great day.  No where in particular ~~ to start with.  This was the first of many photos we/I took.  I wanted to go back the next day with the truck so I could stand in the back end and shoot another photo, but it wouldn’t have been the same…………and we had to find it!!!!
IMG_4286 After a quick lunch in Galt and the purchase or our annual pumpkin IMG_4367  ~~ which is called Cambridge on the map ~~ it was another “where to now”.  I shouldn’t have, but I did.  I said Paris!………………no, not that one.  This one.  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         A pretty little town in Ontario that has a Mary Maxim store on the outskirts.  I bought a couple of cross stitch patterns over the internet and I couldn’t find the mesh I wanted here in Town.  I knew Mary Maxim would have it and I took the patterns with me.  I found the mesh   IMG_4366 and I picked up a package of needles.  I’m going to start on the snowman kit first right after Christmas.  I wanted a new winter project.
Then I wandered.  I shouldn’t wander.  Karl should put a tether on me when I go shopping.  I found these, brand new in the store.
IMG_4365 The most gorgeous flannelette for young ones.  I have plans going round and round in my head and little guys and gals will have cozy quilts.  I did buy more, but I’m not going to show it.  Its just batting and you all know what that looks like.  Okay the credit card is put away.  Christmas is coming and we are going to give a big joint gift to each other this year, so I have to save my bucks.

Search This Blog