Thanks to each and every one of you who drop by on a regular basis. I do appreciate your faithfulness.
As a reward I decided to give away not one, not two, but 4 – yes I wrote FOUR little pouches for you to use in your sewing room. You saw the fabric last week on the blog I didn’t get any selvedges with these fat quarters so I have no idea who the manufacturer was.
The bags were a lot of fun to make and I am making one for myself. I found the pattern on line http://modernquiltlove.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/perfect-box-pouch-tutorial/ and the directions are excellent. Of course, if you win one, you won’t have to make it.
Okay here are the rules…..
1. You haven’t won anything here on this blog in the last 30 days………….guess that means you are all eligible.
2. To qualify you must leave a message at:
3. Deadline for entering is Friday, October 12th at 5:00 p.m. EDST. (That’s my time here in Ontario)
This may help you out trying to figure out what the time is where you live…this is North America
This is the world:
4. Winners will be announced here on the blog on Monday, October 15th and via email. Then I will need your addresses so they can be mailed out that week.
5. Have fun. The old fella will be doing the drawing.
You will see at the bottom of the page, that the comment section has been eliminated. It is temporary. I want this to be fair to everyone.