Thursday, September 27, 2012

I have started my

Christmas shopping.  I know that is disgusting but when an opportunity knocks on your door………
I was on Facebook and my favourite pottery shop, Village Pottery IMG_3209 - Copy in New London, PEI posted a photo of “dipping pots”.  I thought about them for a couple of days and then suggested to Karl we get sets of pots for each of the kids.  They have arrived on my doorstep. 
Each family love a different pattern.  Kristina has chosen Celtic Shore IMG_3212 - Copy Heather loves the lupins,
IMG_3210

 and I love the yellow. 
IMG_3211  I ordered dipping pots in everyone’s favourite design.  6 Celtic, 6 Lupin and 4 yellow.  IMG_4097These are two of our pots.  They have been christened!  Veggie dip for both of us and I ate every last drop.For the gang for Christmas we are also going to give some packages of different dips to go along with the pots.  The one shown is from a great restaurant chain that I’ve personally been going to since I was knee high to a toadstool.  They can make the decisions as to anything else they want to use them for.  IMG_4092 Melted garlic butter for lobster would be good.

Now to get those quilts done…………

Off to a quilt show tomorrow.  Charleen, Irene and I are going up to Ingersoll and so is another gal we know.  I suggested we all go out for lunch together after we tour the show.  I'm taking the camera and I'll be making a smilebox for you.  I've been told its a great show.  We've never been to this one before.

Search This Blog