Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall is in the air

and last week-end it became official.  Leaves really haven’t started to turn in our part of Ontario, but further north…………..way up north………..they definitely have.
We turned on the fireplace the other night.  Our wood burning stove had to go according to the house insurance people, so we put in gas.   The princess l-o-v-e-s it………but only for awhile.
IMG_4099 You know the quilt I just finished?  Well, I laid that on the back of the sofa.  Her majesty loves quilts……to lie on or to
IMG_4102
 
IMG_4103

IMG_4104
 
IMG_4105She napped for about an hour and then I took the quilt away and rolled it for the night.  I still had the sleeve to put on and some embellishing to do.  Its also time to get out and get some apples and I need backing for three quilts.  We have to get a move on as two of them are Christmas gifts for our kids.  It never ends!!!

Search This Blog