Friday, July 13, 2012

This is it

Today is our last day on the Island.  We went for our last outing this morning and we went to specific places to take those last photos you always want to get.  Tomorrow will see us travelling through New Brunswick and let's keep our fingers crossed the weather is good.  If not, well that's the way it goes.

Misty's morning snooze

Regardless of where you go on holiday there is always something you remember and talk about for a long time.  We never seem to grow old of Prince Edward Island.  Maybe its the quiet, maybe its the scenery, maybe its the ..................well I'll let you watch the slide show and you can see for yourself......the very last photo (of course).  People here have the greatest sense of humour.  I love it.

See you in a week.  I'm taking a week off when I get home.......you know its about the laundry I'm taking back with me.

Search This Blog