Friday, July 27, 2012

It’s all over

and it was the best holiday ever on the Island.  We had one day of rain and that was it until we returned to Ontario.  We all need rain, but its not coming this year. 
Before you watch the Smilebox I have a story to tell you.  This Island has the friendliest people living on it I have ever met.  I stopped to take some photos and the little man on the side of the road holding a slow/stop sign gave me a lesson on mussel and oyster beds.  He knew everything about them.  Its slide number 52.  The mussels are on the right, the oysters are on the left.  I’m not going to explain everything because it would take me quite awhile and to be extremely honest I’d probably muck it up.  The lady at Tim Horton’s was so funny she just made our day.  Karen at the quilt shop in Charlottetown is amazing (it has to be the name).  The folks we stay with are like family.
Enjoy the show



Apologies for having to set it up this way.  For some reasons since I installed my new security which came highly recommended, I've had nothing but trouble.  I'm not renewing with this outfit next year.

Irene sent me a link to a new Christmas quilt that is redwork.  I thought I would share the link with all of you.  After running off the first bit about it, I've decided against doing it.  I have enough on my plate without adding anymore.


Another freebie out there and it has started now, is from Angie at Angie's Bits and Pieces.  I like this one, but once again, I just don't have the time.


That's it for this week.  Talk to you on Monday.

Search This Blog