Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm getting ticked off

Some idiot, jerk brain, and a few other descriptive words I cannot post has decided to leave comments on various columns here on the blog.  Fortunately, Blogger has caught them and put them in spam.

To say the least I am not amused.  They are always left as anonymous so therefore anything from now on that comes through as "anonymous" will no longer even be looked at.  I don't care about your website that sells things, that cashes cheques or whatever else you are selling.

This column is written for those that have an interest in what I do, be it my holidays or my quilting or my family. 

Do the world a favour...............get a life.  Find something to do with your time that does some good in this world, in your country, in your town.  There is plenty to do.

For those that like to leave comments that are truly giving to this column I do appreciate it.

Search This Blog