Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I have tried and tried to get this posted but my connections aren't strong enough to do it, so back we go to the old way.

Karl and I went up to our favourite fish and chip shop the other night for dinner.  Here you go............drool all our your computer screens.

The menu
        
Karl's lobster roll

My fish and chips

                                         and the pretty little village we eat all of this in.......Covehead Harbour

We of course went into Charlottetown to shop and see the sites.  I did get to my favourite quilt shop...The Quilting B and more and found some fabulous Anne fabric for pillowcases for Micky D's house in Hamilton

We went down to the harbour and wandered around

and lo and behold a cruise ship was in

 here are some of my purchases




I had to buy this fabric.  I loved the buttons, so you know you have to buy fabric to go with buttons.
Today we ventured off to West Point Light Station.  I'll have photos for you, whenever I get a connection.

yes, we are having a fabulous time and the weather........................OMG, it is fabulous

Search This Blog