Friday, July 20, 2012

Today, I'm going to digress from what I normally talk about..............quilting and family. 

Today's column is addressed to all those innocent people who have recently lost their lives to the horrific gun violence that is taking part in our world.

Last week in Toronto, I lost count of the number of people taken from us.  In Colorado, the count I heard was 12.  No rhyme, no reason for any of it.  People that have grudges, that take guns and then kill innocent people they didn't know and had nothing to do with them.

I have no answers.  Well, in truth I have a thought, but no one would listen to me, so I'll for once in my life say nothing.

Deepest, deepest sympathy to all the families of all those who have lost their lives. 
Each and every one will be missed and remembered by all.

Search This Blog