Monday, April 30, 2012

A hotel holiday

Once a year Karl and I take a little vacation and stay in a hotel.  They make the beds, cook the meals and clean up after us.  It is pure heaven, but only once a year.  macies

Its not always the same place.  This year once again we are heading to Ottawa
for the Canadian Tulip Festival.
tulips
(not my photo)

Misty is going on vacation too.  She is staying with her favourite veterinary, Dr. Haines, so she will be well taken care of.  She has been close to Ottawa before, she doesn't need to return.  She told me that.
Before we travel up we are going to the Quilts of Denmark show in Ailsa Craig.  I have been looking forward to this for a year, because as you all know I married the Great Dane.  Not so much a Dane anymore........he's lived here longer than he ever lived in Denmark, but his children and grandchildren are very proud of the fact they have Danish blood coursing through their veins.
Before we leave for the show on Tuesday morning and it won't be bright and early, I can tell you, I'm leaving the BOM for May.  I will be back on the 5th, but it could be late and I think its better to be early with it than make you wait.

I hope to have a Smilebox of the show for you when we get back.

Have a good week everyone. 





 

Search This Blog