Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Monday

This was originally planned for last Thursday and then I looked at the calendar.  That was the fifth, so I moved this up to today. 

I had the camera in hand on a few occasions this spring while I wandered the yard.  The Smilebox shows the flowers as each variety came into bloom.  The snowdrops normally bloom in March, but I've never had daffodils before the middle of April.  I looked down our road and someone's magnolia bush is in full bloom and has been for the week.  That is very early for these parts.  They usually come out for Mother's Day which in Canada is the 3rd week-end in May.

The garden will get better as time goes by.  Our tulips will put on a fabulous show and when they do I'll share with you the odd photo or two.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Ecard generated with Smilebox


I'm having an extended vacation.  We are making a turkey dinner today, so I am taking the day off to prepare the feast.

I'll be back tomorrow.




Search This Blog