Monday, March 26, 2012

Mystery clues for March

Two months to go.  This wasn't so bad.  If we stopped talking and concentrated it would definitely go better, go faster, but we don't seem to be able to do that. 
That was step one and it was so easy.  They went together like a dream and this is step two.

This would have gone faster if I had read the directions and hadn't jumped to conclusions.  I thought I knew better than the pattern designer.  NOT!

Okay, step three.  Should have taken 2 minutes...............didn't.  Not telling you how long.




Okay those were done and onto the stars.  Not bad.  These weren't pressed in time for the photo. I had other things I wanted to do.  Like take the cat back to the vets.  Another story, another time.


Then we got curious.  How is this going together?  We tried one way and I forgot to take a photo and then we tried this way. 

Somehow I don't think so, but hey ~~ ya never know.  No more on this one until April.

UPDATE

Our girl Misty was back at the doctor's twice last week.  She went in on Tuesday and got more meds.  They didn't work.  She went back on Friday and the 'script was changed and this should do the trick.  She did have e-coli, but that is cleared up.  Now it looks like it could just be a inflammation.
Her temperment hasn't changed.  She still loves us to bits.  However, if anyone knows anyone that is hiring, I need a job.  LOL
ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching



Search This Blog