Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day.....February 14th

We celebrate the day because we love some one or a whole bunch of people.  This year I'm going to start something on Valentine's Day and I hope you ~~ my readers ~~ will join me.

Did you know that there is an official "pay it forward day" and people in many countries of the world participate?  I actually didn't until I started writing today's post.  I googled it and found some information I would like to share with you.


Of course, you know me.  I don't want to keep it simple, I want you to really share in pay it forward. 

I love kiddies, all shapes, all sizes, all colours, all creeds.  Children are the most delightful little people on the face of this earth.  They love unconditionally, they give unconditionally. 

Now the question is....................does your town have an organization in need of quilts, burp pads, bibs, etc for the little ones where you live?  I suggest burp pads and bibs because they don't require a large amount of fabric, but if you would like to make a quilt to donate, I'm sure they would love to have it.

The day is Thursday
The date is April 26th

Before you finish what ever it is you are giving, place a little heart on it.  Show them love, show them you care.  Don't forget the date.

Connecting Threads have a free pattern for burb pads
Chickpea Studio has a fabulous pattern for a bib

If you would like to take photos of what you have done, you can send them to me at:

quiltonsdoings@gmail.com
I'll set up a page and we can share with others.

Search This Blog