Friday, February 24, 2012

Finish it Friday........or FIF

Its done.  I started this, I stopped in mid-stream, went to my local quilt shop, bought new fabric and started over.

This was the start....................

I couldn't talk myself into this. 








That blue bunny was just too "loud" for the other blocks.  Friends told me it was okay, but it wasn't to me. 

Here you go.  This is Lucy........
may I introduce Gracie.....
















this is Bailey the Bunny

and finally Stormy
This little quilt is all about Casper the Caterpillar. 

The original name for the quilt was Watching the Caterpillar but when our neighbours down the road had their baby girl I wrote a story to go with the quilt.  The animals on the farm decided that a good name for the caterpillar was Casper.

Someday I fully intend to write this story up in booklet form.  For now, folks just get the quilt.



Search This Blog