Sunday, January 1, 2012


We spent a very quiet New Year's Eve.  Karl sat in front of the television and then the "game" came on.  A great Canadian tradition has been born.  Watching the World Junior Hockey team from Boxing Day until the gold medal game.  So far the winning streak continues with 4 wins and no losses.  Next up is the semi-final or perhaps the quarter final.  I just watch and cheer, or perhaps groan!
















Over the holidays I planned out a quilt I'm going to share on the blog with all.  Its a "mystery" BOM but I'll give you this.  Each month a new block will appear......the date on your calendar to mark will be the 5th regardless of the day of the week.  I'll post more information on January 4th.  It will be free and will be available until January 5th of 2013 when a new freebie will be posted.  I'll post the tutorial and if you miss something you can check out the "label" BOM 2012 and it will take you to what you have missed.


I didn't do much sewing over the holidays.  I needed a break and a break I took.  However, I'm back to it now and making lots of plans.

I'm doing BOM's (cause you know how much I love them), and the mystery quilt continues along (more on that too.)

I'll leave you with these two websites to peruse.  I'll be back on the fourth with columns on my daily basis.  No I haven't run out of things to say yet.

I have my blocks cut for this one, cause I changed my mind on mine.  How fortunate was that?


and of course my favourite and I'm doing this one for sure..................


 

Search This Blog