Monday, November 14, 2011

One month to go

Newsflash
For the bloggers that live in the Halton Area and read this blog, would you please pop over to Elizabeth's blog today and read what she has posted.  Elizabeth is trying something out that will benefit us all.
Thanks.

Okay, now for today's ramblings................

It didn't take any of us long to get this month's Miss Birdie done.  Lynda was the first out of the gate with her block finished and posted on the forum.  This month's block is all about the American Thanksgiving which is coming up the end of the month.

Lynda added a bit more than the original pattern, some pumpkins, apples, leaves, what Thanksgiving is all about.

Gloria finished hers too!  These are so quick and easy.  Gloria added some falling leaves to give it that autumn feeling.  I really like them both.



And then there are the Canadians in the crowd.  As you know our Thanksgiving is in October so this doesn't quite fit our calendar.  We did some thinking and this is what Irene did..............


and this is mine.  Mine is in rememberance of 4 young soldiers who lost their lives in Afghanistan on April 22, 2006



One month to go.  I bet you it will be a Christmas theme.  I have a design in my head, but I'm going to wait and get some things done that have been waiting patiently for me.

Tomorrow..................my two Mary Ann friends

Search This Blog