Monday, September 26, 2011

Yikes!

Before this month is over I think I better post Miss Birdie.  I lost track of things with having that little vacation. 

Here they are in no specific order.

Gloria....................



Lynda...............

mine.......

Irene doesn't have her block done yet.  She came home from holidays and then company arrived.  She'll get caught up and then I'll show you what she did. 

I lied, I lied. Shows what I know.  Irene is done.  They came over (via email) on Saturday evening, this one and Hennie



Three more to go and then put them together.  It's going to be a great quilt.  I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's.

Animal day on the blog.  It's been awhile since Misty has been on.  She is 8 months old on October 1st and these are the most recent pictures.  She joins me every once in awhile when I'm on the computer, mostly in the evenings.  I could never, ever explain how she managed to get onto the shelf at the desk.  It was not the easy way, I can tell you.



She does this when she travels too.  Just wants to know you are there I guess.







Search This Blog