Thursday, September 29, 2011

Henrietta

We are done!!!  Last block is put together and Irene and I have work ahead of us to get the borders on and finish them up.  I love this quilt!!!

I must admit I nearly quit one month.  That blackbird appeared one month and just threw me right off, but I perservered -- mostly because I had bought a line of fabric for this quilt and wasn't going to throw my money out the door.

The one up above is Irene's...............finished and ready to set with the others.

This is mine.............I didn't take a photo of mine by itself (which I thought I had done) so I went down and took one and then cropped it.  It looks a little funny but it's hanging on the flannel wall waiting for me to jump up and do some more work on it.



I have a lot of fabric left over from this quilt, so I'm going to make another one up from the left-overs.  Simple little thing.  I'm going to cut blocks, turn them into snowball blocks and someone will get a pretty nice quilt, someday.  It's not on the agenda right now.  I have too many things to get finished.

Tomorrow..............a book review of a new book I bought at Chapters awhile back.  I promised you this one and  it's about time I delivered.


P.S.............Well, here we go again.  To all my friends whose blogs I follow, I'm not able to leave comments again!  I type them all up and poof!  off they go into cyberspace. 

Search This Blog