Thursday, July 21, 2011

Henrietta

I was on holidays when this block was posted, but I looked anyway.  I loved it the minute I saw it.  Here is a link to it.

Irene set right to it.  This is her block.  Beautifully done as always.


 (By the way, see that gold fabric on the left hand side?  I have a piece of that one too.  Bet Irene didn't know that.)  It is from a line by Nancy Halvorsen.  One of her past Christmas ones.

This is mine.


I had trouble doing the embroidery on this one.  I gave up after try number 3.  I may go back to it another day and re-do.  For now, I'll live with this.






Only two more months to go on this BOM and we will have them ready to hang in the fall.  Oh, I'm sorry Irene, did I just hear you faint?  Well, we can try, can't we?


UPDATE

Misty is back home again.  We have the results of her ultra sound.  She has a leaky valve which goes into one of her chambers.  There could also be a teensy tiny hole in between two chambers but she is so small the technician had trouble verifying it.  She will live until she is 5, maybe 10 or could be around a lot longer than that.  The vet is not worried about her so therefore, I'm not going to be either.  Thanks to everyone for your concern.  I'll give her hugs from you.


Search This Blog