Monday, May 9, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous in southern Ontario.  The sun was up before us and stayed with us until it set.  The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  I don't know when I enjoyed a day more.

I didn't get anything done!  The weather was just too perfect to do anything but veg!  We talked to our neighbours who have the most fabulous new little girl....................7 months and giving out those big huge smiles with lots of gabbing in between. 

Our son and his wife had come over on Saturday for a visit as Peter took some over time on Sunday.  They celebrated a day early as a family cause that was the way it worked out for them.  Yesterday Kristina came over with her husband and youngest to visit for a short time.  Then it was just Karl and I.  It was peaceful and quiet and the dinner was fantastic.

I wandered the yard with camera in hand.  Our spring bulbs I'm sure have quadrupled since last year.  I love the bright colours of the tulips, the daffodils and the hyacinth.  And the aroma.........................wow!























Search This Blog