Friday, May 6, 2011

We're done!

We are done again for another month.  Here are our Miss Birdie's for May.

This month I did a white crowned sparrow.  These little guys and gals come through our yard every spring and stay for two days.  That's it!  They visit the feeder and then they continue their journey to northern Ontario.  We are lucky that we are on their flight path to their summer home.   

Photobucket

Okay this is mine.....................

007 [640x480]


And now in alphabetical order we have........................Gloria's first..............


golo's block


Then its Irene's................

Irene's block

and now Lynda's...............


gnomie's block

I had trouble with this block.  I downloaded it early in the morning and it printed off too small.  I checked my printer settings and re-printed, then it was too big.  Seeing as I don't have a lot of patience I drew up the block and did it "my way".  Very different and a lot less stitching that the other girls.

Lynda had trouble too with her pattern.  They all look great though and I'm curious as to how it will all look when its done.  Time will tell.

I had a special request for more photos of Misty.  Sooooooooooooooo, today there is a new one.....up top and to the right.  Misty enjoyed our beautiful weather yesterday on the front porch.  All of a sudden she spied something on the front lawn.  Here's what caught her eye.

One red -- one grey -- cleaning up underneath the bird feeder.


Search This Blog