Baby panel

Baby panel
Flutterbye

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All by myself

Irene is away, Gloria is not doing the quilt top anymore so here I am all by myself. 

I printed off the pattern for Henrietta last week and I was disappointed.  More pumpkins, more crows.  Now I know the crow is Henrietta's friend, but one would have been fine with me.  I was going to change a whole lot of it, then decided to just change a bit!

If you scroll down this page, you will see the original.  First up, I didn't like the stars on the pumpkins and it looks like one bird is going to land on top of the other.  I know, I know, picky, picky, picky! 

So that's what I changed.  No stars, and the birds are now facing each other.


April Henrietta Whiskers

I love the fabric I bought for this quilt/wall hanging and it is perfect for a fall quilt.  I'm going to keep working away on it.  I would love to put it in the quilt show next year.

I hope Henrietta comes back next month!

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF