Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All by myself

Irene is away, Gloria is not doing the quilt top anymore so here I am all by myself. 

I printed off the pattern for Henrietta last week and I was disappointed.  More pumpkins, more crows.  Now I know the crow is Henrietta's friend, but one would have been fine with me.  I was going to change a whole lot of it, then decided to just change a bit!

If you scroll down this page, you will see the original.  First up, I didn't like the stars on the pumpkins and it looks like one bird is going to land on top of the other.  I know, I know, picky, picky, picky! 

So that's what I changed.  No stars, and the birds are now facing each other.


April Henrietta Whiskers

I love the fabric I bought for this quilt/wall hanging and it is perfect for a fall quilt.  I'm going to keep working away on it.  I would love to put it in the quilt show next year.

I hope Henrietta comes back next month!

Search This Blog