Friday, April 15, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Misty!

I promised myself I wasn't going to be one of those animal lovers that constantly posted pictures of her favourite girl on her blog.............................but!

the other morning when I was dusting the bedroom Misty came in to visit.  She hopped up onto the bed (how do 10 week old kittens jump that high?) and I turned the mirror around to see what she would do.  I took four shots and here they are.  Inquisitive little creatures aren't they?

Who is this?

Oh, my goodness who is this?

I wonder if she wants to play

I wonder if she wants to play.
Look, she is here too












Oh, my goodness, she is down here now!





Oh, I may as well go to sleep!

Well, I may as well have a nap.  She won't come out to see me.









Search This Blog