Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm telling you

This year started off well but its going downhill fast.  Our daughter has just told us she has lymphedema which is
is a condition of localized fluid retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system. 
It is affecting her hands and arms and at the moment it is barely possible for her to hold a pen/pencil.  I think the only reason she told me, was because I asked her to draw up something for me.  She is better than I am at drawing, but this time I'll have to do it.

Unfortunately Kristina doesn't seem to be able to catch a break in the last year.  We think everything is going well and sometime else knocks her for six.  Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes.  The only reason I'm telling you this is I may not be on once in awhile.  Family may need me first.

The other kicker this past week, was when I went to post photos on the blog and was told I had reached my limit!  Now what to do.............buy more?  That I will have to think seriously about.  Soooooooooooo, I went in and made a lot of photos smaller and deleted others.  I have a lot of clean up to do including some old threads that are just a lot of pictures with nothing much else on the column.  I deleted all the Sunday postings, which didn't have much to do with the blog anyway.  Its getting down there.  Now to remember to resize the photos before I post them and we are good to go for awhile.

I've been working on this and that this week and accomplishing nothing.  I started the tree skirt and I don't like it.  The green is wrong.  I think we need a deep, deep green.  Sooooooooooooooo, I moved on while I think about it.  I decided to do my BOM for March.  It is turning out well.  I have a couple of tips on doing cross hatching.  I am going to do PDF's for you and that way you can print off the tips and keep them if you want to.


http://www.scribd.com/full/49055543?access_key=key-1p7alc11qn8bxm4q8i2l

You can check it out here on Smilebox..................another way to not post photos!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow



Okay, I've made a decision.  I'm going to go back one year and delete old posts.  I am not going to pay money for photos on my blog because I post wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many.  I figured we don't really go back that far and after discussing it with a "follower" she agreed.  You are more than welcome to leave your ideas of how I can get around this without moving the blog.  THAT I don't want to do.






Search This Blog