Thursday, February 17, 2011

Henrietta

My gosh the time flies.  Seems I posted just last week about Henrietta and here it is time to do it again. 

First up is Irene's. 







Irene followed it exactly.  Enlarge it and see the hand stitching on it.  I have no words to describe it.


Now for Gloria's.
Gloria's Henrietta
Gloria couldn't see her photo so I've set it on the blog a different way.  I hope she gets to see it now.
I love the adaptation that Gloria did.  Take a look at the top..............those are leaves blowing in the wind.  What a great idea.
And Henrietta's tale is sticking out from behind the pumpkin.

Mine of course is not fused to the background. The pieces are just laying on one of the background fabrics. I still don't have my fat quarters from CT.  I have hopes they are being shipped this week.




Okay, I wrote to Connecting Threads customer service yesterday and I have received a reply.  The fat quartr sampler was on backorder and as they now have 124 in stock I could re-order.  When something is on backorder companies usually ship when the item becomes available.  Soooooooooooooooo, I phoned them.  To make a very long conversation short, I quite possibly now have two samper packages coming to my door.  That's alright in my humble opinion.  Its better than having nothing.




Search This Blog