Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh my heavens....................

I love getting totally unexpected mail.  And last Tuesday was a banner day.  I got three parcels, two Christmas gifts mailed in the early part of December..................and what was Canada Post doing with them I wonder?........................and my very first packet from Benartex.

Late last fall I joined their Mr. B's Preview Pack Club and I have my very first shipment.  Oh, my it is lovely.

You get a newsletter

and a pin and 5"squares from one of their lines of fabric.  This one is called Mayfair...The Scarlet Story.  It is beautiful.  Take a look.


There are about 36 -- 5" squares in total.
The newsletter is jam packed with information and patterns and the latest books going to hit the market AND you get back issues for ~~ get this ~~ $6.00 CDN or US.  Now ladies what can you get for $6.00 these days......not a whole heck of a lot.  I'm going to start a box for these squares and when I get enough I'm going to make one of the most super duper quilts you have ever seen. 

Thank you Benartex.  This is one fabulous idea you came up with.




Search This Blog