Monday, December 13, 2010

A good tip~~well, I think so.

A little while ago, I wanted to roll a quilt so it would be more manageable in the sewing machine.  I could only find two clips.

I tried something new and it worked.  Remember the hooks we used to use for shower curtains...........the metal ones.  I stretched them open and then


on the open ends I used those rubber tips you would normally put on knitting needles.

I rolled the quilt and put the hook around it.

It worked really well.  I could adjust the opening and the width very easily and I found they didn't fall off as much as those clips.  I have to buy more "tips" for them. 

Here is a little something to while away your time today.  Just click on the little boxes on the left side of the page.

http://www8.agame.com/games/flash/m/MyChristmasTree/MyChristmasTree.swf



Search This Blog