Friday, December 31, 2010

Day three...........................

I'm trying a new template.  I guess you figured that out.  I spent a long time on the computer the other trying to find something I liked.  This is all I could find -- for the moment.  I'll see how long it stays.
A little crossword puzzle for you and the grands to work on together....................

http://www.scribd.com/full/45070600?access_key=key-hip0p9xpd3ram9b5w9i



Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoot!  I promised a list of projects I'm planning for this year.  Here goes.  Its long...
a jacket
winter wonderland wall hanging
purses.....................little ones and a load of them.  cute, cute pattern purchased at Mary Maxim
purse.....................different one made of batiks......me, batiks!
Angie's nativity scene for Grace Children's Hospital in Haiti
baby quilts
quilts for cancer
A new quilt for Cody
a black and white quilt
secret sister swap
mug rug swap      aren't these cool
(I'll do a tutorial on this one.  They'll make great gifts.) 







and it goes on and on
I would really love to get going on some scrap quilts.  The price of cotton is going to rise in 2011 and I better figure it out now cause I'm not going to be able to afford the cotton s when those prices go up and up and up.
Happy New Year,

Quilton

Search This Blog