Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm making a list

Karl and I went shopping for birthday cards yesteday.  While we were shopping in this great little card shop I noticed they had cards from my town.  I live in a beautiful town and love our downtown for its wonderful charm.
This card is from the Oakville collection.  It is my favourite

This is what our town looks like at Christmas.  Beautiful wreaths around every lamppost, and in the town square a huge Christmas tree.  Store windows decorated for the season.  And snow.  You have to have snow at Christmas.

It's time.
I have to make a list


I have a few projects that have to get done and if I write it down, I will be totally committed to finishing them.  Here we go.

Get Taylor's quilt sandwiched and quilted
Finish the backing of Morgan's quilt and get it quilted
Make pillowcases for Peter and Heather, only two, two are done
Put the label on the Gecko wall hanging
Make placemats
Make an apron
Make table favours
Get Karl's gift done
Bind a quilt that is at the long-arm quilters
Find something special to make for someone special

And then I have to buy a few things. Gift cards for two grands because they are moving and Mom and Dad want less in the house than more in the house.


Course there is always something else to buy.  I need to find this.......... for a special person I know
I have a sock and all I have to do is
lay it  in the driveway and drive over it a few times.  Should be good to go.

I don't know whether there is anything else.  I hope not.  I don't have many more days to get things done.

I'll start to panic when the sewing isn't done and there is still baking to do. 

Search This Blog