Saturday, November 6, 2010

I have to share this!

Last Monday morning the postal delivery truck pulled up. Karl asked if I was expecting a parcel and I said yes............Hancocks.

This was tossed onto the front porch.


 And inside was this parcel.   Nothing was torn, nothing was ripped open.  I have no idea why the huge bag, but its a good one and we are keeping it.  Thank you USPS.

Now check this out.  A wide backing for my row by row quilt and the flannel backing for Morgan's quilt.  That is the one on the right.  Wait til you see what I'm doing with that backing. 

 And then there is this.  This is for Karl.  My bird lover.
There are actually two panels so I'm going to cut it in half and then do something with it.
The top three fabrics are for borders.  I may have some left over fabric from the backing of the row by row and I can throw that in too.  Time will tell.
The panel is from Clothworks.
There is a pattern suggested on the Clothworks website.  I think I may do something different though.  I'll have to fiddle and fool on EQ for a bit until I'm happy.



Search This Blog