Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tomorrow is Guild

Thursday night, 7:30 and the second meeting of the year is on!  We are having a guest speaker, Brenda Miller who designs quilts under the name Among Brenda's Quilts.  A few of us from the guild caught up with Brenda at the Quilts of Gee's Bend show in London.  A few of us bought a pattern or two.  I bought this one and sent it off to my secret sister in Australia.

We are also bringing in our first block of the month.  I am feeling really smug about that this year as I have them done!

We are also announcing the only workshop of the fall session.  It is being held at Sewing Machines, etc., in Burlington and Christine will be our teacher. 
It is a series of classes that runs over 3 weeks with a week's break in between the first and second class.  It will be something new to learn and I'm looking forward to it.  This is called Cheating Crazy Patchwork.  I have my fabrics selected and hope they will work.














If anything else exciting happens, I'll let you know.




Search This Blog