Monday, October 25, 2010

Survey........................

I bought or should I say Karl bought me, a Husqvarna Sapphire 870 sewing machine a couple of years ago.  It was bought so that I could do machine quilting and cut back the expense of sending all my quilts out.  I love the wide bed for getting "larger" quilts in.

I am at the end of my tether with this machine.  In the past when I've done free motion this machine had problems with resetting the tension................it would come back but boy oh boy it was awhile for it to rethink what it was suppose to be doing.

Friday I finished up my DGS (dear grandson's quilt) and now it won't feed fabric through to do regular machine quilting.  Yes, I did raise the feed dogs.  I have been trying now for two days.

My question to all of you is:  What type of machine do you own?  Would you buy the same machine again?  I desperately need a machine that can quilt.  I don't do embroidery or anything else.  Just a machine that makes my quilting life easier.  I've been on the computer this week-end checking out reviews on machines and from what I read there aren't many out there that are reliable.



Search This Blog