Friday, October 8, 2010

I keep forgetting to tell you

I was looking for some fabrics to make these geckos from Fat Cat.  I don't want to make the whole thing, just three of them.  12 1/2" inches by 37"..............a long narrow hanging.

Fiberbabble has a wonderful blog and she is also one of the members of Coming Together to Quilt. She also works in a quilt shop out in Washington (the state, not the city).  I asked her one day if they carried batiks.
No, they didn't but they did have some other fabulous cottons and boy did she mean fabulous.

Take a look at these.





















Tracy asked me to make a choice.  I told her to send all of them.  They are going to be perfect for what I'm doing.  One orange gecko, one red, one blue.  Two on green backgrounds and the last one is yet to be decided.

Thanks Tracy.  I'm working on them soon.................when Christmas stuff and baby stuff are done.

I'm off now to the Quilt show in Paris...........Ontario that is.  I hope to get pictures to share with you tomorrow.

Til then.................

Search This Blog