Saturday, September 4, 2010

WOW!

In Friday's mail I received a gift from my secret sister.  It is the most beautiful magazine I've seen in a long time.
There are so many projects inside I don't know where to begin.

Look at this!  Isn't it beautiful?  A fabulous cross stitch that would take me forever to complete, so I'll just admire the pages.


This is a really cute idea for the beginning sewer.  Its a sewing kit bag.

Talking of bags................the rage right now is homemade and this book just doesn't disappoint with all the bags inside.

This is one of them.  I can see this made in navy and white. 
There are four bag patterns in all.  Then there is an article about the "bag ladies", the designers of bags in Australia.    There is this one, but remember these are Australian, not North American.

These I liked!  Scroll down the page.

To help you out $16.50 Australian is $15.76 Canadian.

This site I liked but its in the process of doing something.  Take a look in the top right corner.  I like that bag!

You may be able to find the magazine in both Canada and the U.S.A.  Prices for the magazine are on the front and those two countries are there.


Search This Blog