I did however, start my swap project yesterday. It is suppose to go out in this week's mail so its sort of like a "top priority" as it is headed quite a distance. The swap is on my quilting forum and its for Halloween. I did it last year and enjoyed doing the witches theme. This was last year's.
This year its goblins, ghouls and ghosties! I don't know how to draw a goblin or a ghoul so I opted for ghosts. I knew the theme before we left on holidays so I picked up the background fabric while I was away. I knew the pattern I was using too. I've had it for quite awhile.................its an old one I taught years ago. It is a haunted house with -- well, you can see what all is there.
I sewed around the house and then the ghosts. Then I did the machine quilting.
I now have the binding cut and ready to sew together. I should have it all completed by tonight. It shouldn't have taken me this long, but it has. Once this is done, I can work on my baby quilt that is due by
October 8th. I also have a backing to sew together.
A man may work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done.