Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some really good friends

I must admit I live in my crocs.............my knock-off crocs.  I love them.  I can slip them on and off so easily.  Of course, I have been known to do this.............

I don't wear shoes at the sewing machine.  I sew with one shoe off for sure.  I can feel the foot pedal better with bare/stocking feet than I can with shoes.   Crocs are comfy.  I wear them all winter, spring, summer, fall long.  Not classy, but comfy.  Good in wet weather, good in dry.

I've also a time or two done this.................

and not realized it until I was walking out of the room...............not the front door fortunately.

We were going somewhere once.  I don't remember where and my friend Barb said to me "and don't wear those crocs!"  Told you they weren't classy.

Karl and I found this fabulous shoe store one day when we were out having lunch.  We popped over and I got two new pairs of shoes.  This pair which are pretty classy by my standards.  I have now worn them twice.  They definitely are not as comfy as my crocs.


and then these which I guess you would say are stylish....................


These are really comfy.  Broke these gals in the first day. 

My favourite pair are these.  I finally have them broken in.  Took me two summers but they are perfect now.  Slip them on, slip them off.



The only time they are off my feet, is when I go to bed.  Comfort.  Love it.

Search This Blog