Saturday, July 3, 2010

Haldimand Quilt Show

I had a phone call from the Guild that put on the quilt show over in Hagersville.  I had won a prize.  (I seem to be on a roll lately.)  Karl and I drove over to Binbrook  and I picked it up. 






I won a lovely bag made with owl fabric....................perhaps I am wise after all................
and it has lovely pockets inside for keys and I bet a little wallet would fit right in there too.




Tucked inside the bag was this little table topper. 

Take a look at the beautiful machine quilting.


Unfortunately there is no label so I can't mention who made it.  I might put a sleeve on it, so I could hang it.  That part of it, is a "think about" for now.  

This has been sitting waiting for posting.  I just didn't remember that I had written it. 

A reminder here..............don't forget the second to last rows for the Christmas Row by Row are up.  They are only there for a month, so if you want them be sure to print them off  soooooon!
If you missed it, you can buy the entire pattern for only $20.00

I'm off now to finish up some stuff.  We talked about going away for the day, but there is something I want to work on and if it turns out well, I'll have a little tutorial for you late next week.
Enjoy the week-end.  In our part of the world it is suppose to be beautiful.

Search This Blog