Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well, that was a bit...............................

We drove up to Bingemans for the show and I must say I was a bit disappointed.  I don't know what I expected but it wasn't what I saw.  I did purchase as you can see.

The fusions are for a mosaic I'm planning on doing next winter.  I pretty much have the rest of the colours.  Maybe a light grey for the background.  I'm looking forward to doing it. 

That was all I bought.  Nothing more.  We were there for an hour.  Not many merchants and those that were there were a bit disappointing.  Charleen wanted to buy a pattern -- they were sold out. Susan wanted to buy a panel -- another place with something sold out.  The show had only been open for an hour and there weren't many there.  Growing pains.
I nearly forgot to mention the other fabric.  I picked those orange and green ones for my granddaughter to make her Mom a pot holder.  That was what she ordered.  I'll post the potholder later today.
I'll go back in a few years if it is still around.  I'll give it time to grow.

She did it!

Search This Blog