Just Ducky

Just Ducky
by Cheri Leffler

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Party Day


Today is party day on our quilting forum.  My time to log on is about 4:00 and I am ready to open my parcel.  I know its squishy because when I took it from the mail box I could feel it.  I have been good and only looked at it occasionally since the day it arrived.  I will post photos later on today once I have opened it.
Its time for breakfast.  Then I'm making a few dozen tart shells.  My friend Susan is making the fruit mince, which I must say is the  best I have ever eaten, and I'm making the pastry.  Doesn't seem like much of a fair trade to me...............I think I'm the winner on this one.

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF