Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A new Mama needs a quilt........

 to cuddle the baby with.  Well, that's my thoughts anyway.  

I had a bunch of fabrics all put together.  I had the pattern all done,   I did all the counting of the different areas so I knew how much to cut and then got to it.  Still mucked it up, but I only missed 6 strips of one fabric.

I spend about 2 hours every afternoon at the sewing machine.  I finally had this much done after two days

Day three had to me here....
after a few hours at the long arm, 
I used my favourite new thread OMNI 3009 and a pantograph I don't think I've used before.  "Lively" and I have no idea why it is called that.  The fabric line was called Willowberry and the flowers on one of the fabrics with it's leaves was what I was trying to replicate.  



Search This Blog