Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Some ya win.....

some just ain't so good.
I know an extremely poor use of the English language, but it was one of those days.
I just told a friend.....cut back on that yellow and what did I do........
a parade of photos.
This was the thread
and I used Ginger Stars from Urban Elementz for the pantograph.  I chose this pantograph because they are all "stars" in my book.
This fabric is dedicated to all EMS workers and the border fabric shows a fire hall, a police station and a hospital along with houses.
It was a "brilliant" idea when I chose the fabric!!
the centre block was fancy cut
and of course the wind did blow
The top fabric had a large piece left over so I used it up on another quilt.  
Left over fabric so what do you do?  I could cut 24 - 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" of the sail boat fabric so after some rearranging of the pattern,  
This is what I came up with.
 Of course, I had to add a border which meant a trip back to the store
The sailboat pantograph was used again.
 
I took this photo early in the morning.  Close to the farmer's garden.  We have had one good yield of cucumbers so one batch of bread and butter pickles are now in storage.  Hopefully I will get one more.























                                                                                 



Search This Blog