Thursday, February 14, 2019

Somedays

it is just so worth it to don the winter boots, cowl, toque, mitts, and boots and head up to the mailbox.

Look at all this beautiful fabric that has arrived.  This line of fabric was purchased from Hamel Fabrics in Chilliwack, BC from their sale bin!  $8.00 a meter.  Could I leave it there?  Not this side of Hamilton, I could not!!





 I found this pattern -- sort of  -- in a book called Easy Peasy 3 yard quilts from Fabric Cafe.  I changed it so it runs in a different direction than she had it.  I will add the flowers she has on her quilt but I will do it with fusible.  Of course, I will!!
And then this.  My favourite bear.
along with his friend T-i-double grrr-er
 and Pooh with a honey bee
 This is the binding
 and here is the quilt design.
It will be sideways.
I purchased all this from the Lindley General Store
and both stores
websites are just a click away at the bottom of the page.

I highly recommend both of them. 
Their customer service goes above and beyond 
I will be keeping my eyes open on both of these websites for more beautiful fabric.



Search This Blog