Thursday, December 13, 2018

And another one.....

is done and I messed it up.  Grrrr!!

This pillow is not going to work with the new furniture we bought.  It belongs in the bedroom and that's where it is going.....or the deck.....or the dining-room.  Can't decide.
 The gift today is for the farmer.  It was fast, it was simple and I messed up the zipper but what else is new.
I checked online how to put a zipper in the bottom of a pillow covering and then -- being what I consider a smarty pants -- went ahead without listening to the whole thing.  Maybe you will do better than I did.

When I rolled all my flannel onto bolt boards I discovered this fabulous plaid
and cannot remember why I bought it.
I popped into Michaels with my 40% coupon and bought a pillow form.  Don't need it because I could have swapped a pillow out, but this way it's good for a few months during the winter.
This is for Karl, mistake and all
It will look great in the living-room with the new pillow I bought the day we ordered our furniture
I was going to do more with the red plaid and then opted not to.  I just couldn't be bothered to figure out where to go for the right fabrics to make a truck similar to the one on the store bought pillow.

Another gift down, two to go and then my own work to finish up.  

I bought a new tree.  We aren't putting many lights outside and this was on sale for 1/2 price.
It's in the den window and that window looks out onto the street.
I just can't see us doing lights outside in the good weather and then freezing our fingers and toes off to take them down in January.
Just not my thing anymore.  I have way too much arthritis in my joints to do it.




Search This Blog