Sunday, April 1, 2018

It's April first

And you know what that means.   Time to download your Fat Cat pattern.  Grab the link at the bottom of the page.

Ode to My Wife the Quilter

She learned to quilt on Monday
Her stitches were very fine
She forgot to thaw out dinner
So we went out to dine.
She quilted miniatures on Tuesday
She says they are a must
They really were quite lovely
But she forgot to dust.
On Wednesday it was a sampler
She says the stippling’s fun
What hi-lights! What shadows!
But the laundry wasn’t done.
Her patches were on Thursday
Green, yellow, blue and red
I Guess she really was engrossed
She never made the bed.
It was wall hangings on Friday
In colours she adores
It never bothered her at all
The crumbs on all the floors.
I found a maid on Saturday
My week is now complete
My wife can quilt the hours away
The house will still be neat.
Well it’s already Sunday
And I’m about to wilt
I cursed, I raved, I ranted,
The MAID has learned to QUILT!


                                                                                     Author Unknown

Search This Blog