Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wordless Wednesday....almost

I really wanted a pillow with a button flap.  I searched and searched and nothing.  As I sat one evening thinking, the method came to me.  So simple!!
Flutter Bye is the pantograph and those awesome buttons were purchased at Oakville Sewing Centre.

This is the last one.  I used Bird Bath on this one and a yellow/dark red/rust/burnt red thread and it's King Tut 929 and a great American Jane fabric.  I wanted something to sit in front of the large pillow to tone it down.





I went over to Anita's Open House on Friday.  Bright and early!  These are my new OMNI-V threads.  I love these.  Not only are they pretty, they stitch so well and are lint free.  Yes, I highly recommend.
and yes, I am not only addicted to fabric, I do love thread too.



Search This Blog