Thursday, March 22, 2018

and the last two for this time

I did four quilts in two weeks for the charity group.  I've decided this is how I'm spacing them out from now on.  I'll troop over every two weeks, drop off and pick up.

So here is number three.
Flutter Bye was the pantograph and OMNI-V thread #9046......Prom Night
Just as I was about to fold the quilt back up, a few tiny flakes of snow started to fall.
Number four!  I loved this quilt and left it to the last.  I have no idea why it caught my eye, but it did.  The sashing on the front is the same as the fabric on the back and they have enough to bind.
This is Ginger Flower and I used OMNI-V 9024 (Fairy Floss) on the top and King Tut on the back.  I am really trying to use up my King Tut as I'm switching over to OMNI-V.  I had tension issues on the first two rows which did not amuse me because I hadn't checked as lately everything had been going so well.  I know what was wrong......now!
 This is the back.  There are several different "Ginger" pantographs.  I have a few, not all.

Search This Blog