Thursday, January 25, 2018

I'm almost there.....

I am almost there for this month.
This is the tablecloth that is now too short for the dining room table in our new house.  I can use the leaves in this table here where I couldn't use them in my tiny room in Oakville.  I leave them in.  I'm not lugging them out of cupboards anymore. They are too heavy.
This is the nine patch that started all of this off.  I still have some of the fabric, but no blue (and I knew that) and none of that tan.  No idea where it went, but it's not in my stash.

 These are large blocks.  I cut them at 6" and they finish at 5 1/2" so the block is 16 1/2" x 16 1/2".  A very good sized placemat.
Although I didn't quilt the tablecloth I do have the same pantograph in my stash.  It's called Pixie Dust and I've used it a time or two.


It actually took me longer to load everything than it did to quilt these out.  I put them side by side and just went right across the two of them.  Two "swipes" and I was done.


I used a King Tut thread number 945 - Cinnaberry.  I must get another spool of this in my stash.



and now we can pack the Christmas cloth away.
Photo of the Day:
I was in the bedroom making the bed and looked out the window
I grabbed the cell phone and then the camera
and trooped outside.  
The sky had already changed but it was still beautiful











Search This Blog